Yatiri Bio and Fred Hutch Cancer Center (FHCC) have entered into a Research Collaboration Agreement that focuses on using AML patient proteomic data from the Stirewalt lab processed through Yatiri Bio’s bioinformatic pipeline with the goals of:
- Finding correlations between proteomic data and disease progression and/or severity.
- Stratifying patient samples into groups highly correlated with established oncology models.
- Uncovering biomarkers and pathways of interest for AML.
- Investigating the prognostic capabilities of biomarkers with respect to source (marrow vs. blood) and cell population (bulk mononuclear cells vs. AML blasts).
- Discovering novel therapeutic targets in AML.
A publication of this work is on track to appear in 1 – 2 years. A LinkedIn post about this research collaboration can be found at: